…there’s an echo of what Lily did – quite conscious echo of what Lily did right at the start of the story at the very end of the story. At the start of the story Lily dies to keep her son alive. At the end of the story, Harry lies, pretending to be dead on the ground and it’s a mother who saves him again because she’s trying to get to her own son. So that was my, you know, that was closing a circle. He was saved there by Lily and he’s saved there by Narcissa. - J. K. Rowling
i forget how gay i am until i see a girl and then i’m kinda like oh right
Captain Arendelle & Winter Queen
30 Days of Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Day One - Favorite Outfit
making plans with friends like
Ping Pong Cat
10 000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
thank you so much for follow! this giveaway is for you, dear followers! i love you!
- there are 3 winners - one set goes to one person
- only reblogs counts
- under this text write which set you would like to win: durins charms, durins stickers or mirkwood elves stickers
- you can write few sets, but first one counts as the most willed
- you can reblog once per day
- this is for my followers, so it will be nice if you’re following me
giveaway ends 27th of april 2014. i’ll choose the winners randomly.
i love you and good luck!
Thor & Sif
reading the first question on a test
He said if he ran in those shoes, they’d fall off.